I just learned of a new puzzle-solving resource called RiddleMeThisSWAG. Here’s the description from their splash page:
- This Wiki is a place to find resources on the internet for geocachers who are working to solve puzzle (or mystery) geocaches
- The idea for this wiki grew out of a planning meeting in support of the event GC2DQCW Riddle Me This – A Puzzle Solving Workshop to be held on October 3, 2010. We are excited to hear that geocachers from Alaska are interested in this workshop, so we needed to find a place to share resources with geocachers beyond North Texas.
- General Resources This page lists websites that are generic and offer puzzle solvers a good place to start when trying to decode a puzzle cache.
- About SWAG (South West Arlington Geocachers – if you are in town, come by, say “Hi!” and be prepared to meet a bunch of local cachers!)
- Questions, comments, concerns or have something to add? We would love to hear from you at Swagpuzzlers@gmail.com
I added a link to the list of Tools links here. Enjoy!